¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car rental miami?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in miami, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car rental miami?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental miami?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental miami reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car rental miami offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental miami reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Miami, Florida
When I took my family for a vacation in Miami last spring, we arrived to the Sunshine State without having arranged a car to drive around the city in. Miami is huge and there were many activities that we wanted to do while we were there, so we used this website to find a rent a car Miami service. We were extremely pleased with the selection and variety available. We had visited Miami the previous year and found the the only car we had available to us was a seven passenger station wagon. As a family of four, this was quite excessive. Fortunately, on this trip we were able to get a fuel efficient compact sedan that fit everyone quite nicely and saved us on gas costs.
We used the car to drive all over the city. Each of the four us had a favorite area to spend time in but with a week of vacation available we were able to cover quite a bit. My personal favorite area was the Art Deco district. I learned that this area of the city is one of only two large remaining neighborhoods of Art Deco architecture in the world. The other is in Napier, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. I had the good fortune to visit this beautiful but small seaside town while studying abroad in college, and was impressed that the Art Deco area of Miami had as much, if not more, to offer. The fact that this gem still exists in a city of over five million people was astounding to me. I enjoyed stepping back into history and imagining what life was like during that time.
My kids, of course, wanted something more modern and so we went to the Seaquarium (where the show Flipper was filmed!) We used our rent a car Miami to get to the park, and after paying admission saw more sea life than I had ever seen in one place before. The kids were disappointed that we didn't make reservations in advance to swim with the dolphins there, but I'm not sure we could have afforded the price anyway, so it was actually a bit of a relief to my husband and I that we didn't know about it in advance. We did see dolphins, though, along with killer whales, sea lions, sharks and even manatees! The kids loved the water park portion where they were able to play a mock pirate ship and use squirt guns, slides, and splashing to get each other and the other kids soaking wet.
We were fortunate to not get caught of some of the sudden storms that Florida is famous for and enjoyed many hours of sunshine during our trip. We also tried alligator meat for the first time at a local restaurant and were pleasantly surprised to discover that the old adage, "tastes just like chicken", was true! Even the kids who were terrified at first ending up enjoying all of their share of the alligator appetizer.